Hollywood Displays Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Identify every opportunity, no matter how seemingly small or insignificant, to reduce negative impacts on the environment.
- Promote recycling both internally and externally amongst both our customers and suppliers.
- Increase awareness and promotion of products which reduce negative impact on the environment. For example re-usable items.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Promote awareness amongst our staff in order to further develop an environmentally sensitive culture throughout the company. For example, in our office area we now recycle waste paper, we recycle printer ink cartridges, we have installed motion sensor lighting systems to save waste on unnecessary lighting, we do not print anything unless absolutely necessary, we have reduced the time that heating and ventilation systems are deployed, we encourage our staff to offer electronic documents wherever possible and we minimise the volume of printed promotional materials we deploy.
- We shall, as a company, continue to seek out opportunities to enhance our success in reducing negative impact on the environment